Saturday, May 9, 2015

2nd Semester Summary

Since it's almost the end of the school year, I want to summary my achievement in math from Honors Math Analysis. So far, I gain some further understanding in math such as trigonometry, repeating decimals and so on. I learned a lot of math solving skills from this class and I think those will be my treasure in future math studies.  Looking back at my previous blogs, I can't believe the amount of math lessons we've covered in this school year! We learned parabolas, rotating conic sections, polar coordinates, graphs of polar equations, system of equations, cramer's rule, graphing systems of inequalities. sequences and series from the first semester. In the second semester, we've covered partial fractions and parametric equations and repeating decimals. I am very thankful to Miss V who's dedicated, cheerful and extremely sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment